Monday, August 18, 2008

From My Devotional

This morning as I was reading from my book, Be Angry But Don't Blow It, by Lisa Bevere I came upon something she wrote that I wanted to share with all who read my blog.

"Though this present world may be filled with depravity and perverseness, darkness cannot shroud or overcome our light. Look up at the stars of this universe--they punctuate a sky of darkness with such beauty that on a clear and starry night it is never the darkness we notice but the small beacons of hope that pierce it. When God looks down at this creation of darkness, it is the light of His children that He notices. Hold high for the lamp of His Word and shine it forth as a beacon of hope and truth for generations to follow."

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

looks like you too are getting addicted to blogging - just like the rest of us. your boys are adorable. keep up the good work