Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bike Parade

This morning the boys were part of a bike parade in our town. Last minute (last night) I decided how they would decorate their bikes. Last minute (this morning at 7:00 am) I went to my parents and Wal-Mart to gather last minute items to decorate their bikes.

Ethan's bike was a fire truck and he was the fireman. The hose is a 10 ft. extension hose that I had to buy from Wal-Mart. The ladder Aaron made from six 5 gallon stir sticks and staples. The firefighter clothing we had already.



Emmett was a farmer. The tractor bike came from my parent's house as did the wagon. The miniature corn stalks came from a food plot on my parent's land that never really grew. I felt the hard work of planting that corn should go to some good, so I just assumed it was okay to use.


The kids had a good time. And, we thought they were pretty cute!

Thanks to Tabitha for the pictures!

No comments: