Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!


Well, I can't believe that Ethan is really in school already. We pulled out the baby video footage last night. It is just crazy how fast the time really goes. He did great today, though. He wasn't upset at all about me leaving. He made a friend at orientation, Chance, and when he got to school saw that their lockers were right next to each other. Carson's is on one side and Chance's on the other. When I got home I checked my voicemail and there was a message from his bus driver. She said she stopped by yesterday to meet us, but we weren't home. When I was clearing off the caller id numbers, it said her last name and then Pastor. So, I am excited to know that his bus driver is married to a pastor! Here is Ethan with his temporary teacher. His teacher just had a baby yesterday, so this is the long-term substitute.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Way to go Ethan! He looked like such a big boy when I saw him. How was the morning for you, Missy? :)

MerrandaVK said...

Weren't they all so cute eating breakfast together?

Justin said that he saw Ethan today, all on his own, so he must have recognized him:)

And, Ethny would love to come play sometime, maybe next week??