Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Today we went to a pumpkin patch in our town. Ethan will be visiting this same patch this week for school, but Grandma B. and the cousins all went along today, so we joined in the fall fun.

We started out by browsing the pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn. Then, we all hopped in the wagon for a ride out to the cow pasture to feed the cows corn. This year Ethan enjoyed this and Emmett did not. Funny thing about that, is last year it was the opposite!

After the wagon ride we went out the patch and let the boys pick their pumpkins. It was such a beautiful day for being outdoors! Funny how last year we were so cold and bundled up and this year we were in shorts!

Oh, and I got a new camera and LOVE it.

1 comment:

MerrandaVK said...

What a great picture! That is header-worthy :)

I think I went on that ride with you last year, actually! We may have to try that as a family this year too.

I am loving my new camera too. My hard-drive is not!