Monday, September 29, 2008

My Little Tea Drinker



Whenever I make a good cup of tea Emmett spots it and wants it. Usually I can hold him off telling him it is too hot. Even still, the last third of the cup usually goes to him. With the dreariness of the morning, I had to have a cup to go on the way to drop Ethan off at school. Emmett missed out on that cup, but asked repeatedly for some. When we arrived home after taking Ethan to school and stopping at Wal-Mart Emmett remembered he wanted some tea. I was putting things away in the kitchen and he said, "Mommy, can oo (you) make me some tea?" He helped me fill the cup with water, warm it in the microwave, scoop his tea into the tea strainer and squirt his "bear oil" (a.k.a. honey). He still had to wait for it to cool. Here he is enjoying a cup of Mango Green Tea with a little Sweet Fruit Garden and clover honey to sweeten it.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I can imagine he likes it- that sounds very tasty!