Thursday, October 9, 2008

Home Depot Project


My friend, Merranda, told us about the Home Depot projects for kids. The 1st Sat. of every month Home Depot has a little project for kids to make in the store. I really wanted to take the kids, but we had other appointments to make and projects to do. My brother stopped by to grab a stroller on his way to LaCrosse. When Ethan saw them he wanted to go along. As they started to drive away he turned on the tears and wailing. Brad stopped and said Ethan could come along. I quickly told them about the project and mentioned they could do if they had time. Well, they did. April took the boys to Home Depot to build fire trucks. Here is Ethan reluctanly letting me snap a picture with his fire truck. It is the one fire truck made of wood that I let him play with. He has some in his room as decor, but they are off limits, so it is pretty special to him.

1 comment:

MerrandaVK said...

Fun! We didn't make it last Saturday, glad to see someone else did, even though he didn't want to smile for the camera :)