Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Still Got It

Ethan was in another room today and I walked in to help him. When I walked in he started talking and then looked up at me. He stopped what he was saying and said, "How did you get so pretty?" He melted my heart! All day I had my hair down with a black sweatshirt on and had just taken it off to reveal my plain white t-shirt and pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I said, "maybe it's my ponytail." Being the boy his is, he said, "What's a ponytail?" Then he looked at my sock-covered feet and said, "I can't see your toes." I said, "they aren't pretty right now." "Why?", he asked. I said, "because I am not wearing flip flops very much now that it is cooler." He thought about it and insisted I should still make my toes pretty, because he likes them that way. He asked if I put pink stuff on my toes if I would wear my pink flip flops. What a little sweetie!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

That is so cute! What a guy. :)