Friday, August 22, 2008

Fort Fun


Tonight we are watching my brother's kids so they can go on a date. As soon as I walked away to dry my hair after my first shower of the day (at 5:30 pm) I heard loud dumping noises. I came back downstairs to discover what they call a "barn" being built. This is when they take all the toys and make a big pile. So, I nipped that in the bud. To focus their energy, we made this fort. I just kept looking around for more things to add on to it. We have the papasan frame, a Step 2 slide, 2 folding chairs, a beanbag toss and a coffee table. They are loving it. It is keeping them occupied and it should be a quick clean up! Right now Aaron, a.k.a. the monster, is attacking them.

Ethan peeking out.

My attempt at snapping a picture inside the fort. Here is Brayden and Emmett.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Kids and forts...what fun! Just a space to let their imaginations soar. :)