Sunday, September 7, 2008

Movie Night

On Friday we had a pizza and movie night. I thought it would be a lot of fun to make pizza together as a family. It was really just stressful. So, I figured that the movie would make up for my bad attitude during the pizza making. I think it did. It was a nice snuggling time for us. We watched The Ant Bully. Very cute movie! Emmett sat through the whole thing, too. He even asked to watch it again today. There were no toilet scenes (very traumatic for Ethan ... fears being flushed down). There were no bugs that were too scary for Emmett (who is super sensitive to scary images). Aaron and I laughed through the movie and enjoyed the story line. It was really a great movie for the whole family!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

May have to look into that one. I'm the only bug "flusher" in our family- my girls would welcome them all with open arms.